Krinner Ground Screws
Building modern foundations with KRINNER Ground Screws (KSF) does not only fit right into nature and our environment, but also presents entirely new, rational, time- and cost-saving building processes for the construction worker.
This quick and uncomplicated foundation method allows high quality solutions at low cost. It ecologically and economically outperforms previous building methods.
Using practical and handy drivers and equipment, KRINNER ground screws are quick to install, precisely adjustable and suitable for all types of soil, even on hillsides.
The ground screws made of hot-dip galvanized steel or resilient plastic guarantee utmost stability, safety and durability.
Advantages at a glance:
• Time and cost benefits
• Suitable for all types of firm ground
• Statically tested and proven
• No earthworks or concrete pouring
• Short installation time
• Immediately loadable
• Quick changes of position
• Terrain remains undamaged
• Can also be installed into sealed surfaces
• Easily to dismantle and reusable
• Long life and high stability
• Environmentally friendly, ecological, sustainable
Ground Screw Product Series: